Makes skin look and feel silky smooth with summer tan.
- Supports skin’s natural Vitamin D production and defends against UVA and UVB-induced damage
- Visibly corrects signs of photo-ageing and helps prevent further damage
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Gently removes dead skin cells with natural exfoliators
- Boosts collagen and elastin production
- Promotes skin oxygenation and detoxification
- Restores skin vibrancy and reduces skin matrix degradation
- Continual hydration plumps and revitalizes skin
Summer Serum Complex fights anti-stress, anti-pollution and treats fragile, tired and dull skin. This unique formula uses the highest Ecocert, Natural and Non-animal tested raw materials which, gives you summer seasonal benefits.
39.75% ACTIVE INGREDIENTS, Proprietary Seasonal Actives
Summer Serum Complex™ is an iBio one of our Seasonal Skincare products that are highly concentrated with 39.75% active ingredients. Ideal to use for sports and diving, snorkelling as it is a formula that comes from ocean and land and it's safe to that environment while building resilient skin from sunburn and windburn. This serum has outperformed 80 SPF. 100% of the products are usable by the skin and will absorb without leaving any residue if following the suggested amount. With proper use should last for three months.
Specially formulated for summertime use, this anti-oxidant, anti-stress treatment enhances cellular rejuvenation and oxygenation while protecting the skin and its DNA from seasonal environmental stressors like extreme climate. Proprietary, globally-sourced Seasonal Actives™ help improves skin’s tone, texture, and overall health and resilience.
Each seasonal serum is unique for Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter to directly address the systems vital needs in response to the skins environment. Each serum is rich in anti-oxidants to improve skin tone, seaweed nutrients to stimulate cellular renewal and powerful peptides to protect against UV damage and enhance the skins natural UV defences. The serums outperformed 80 SPF during the summer roofing job for contractors.